How to claim ENS token: Airdrop
ENS, the Ethereum-based domain name service is introducing a governance token released on November 3rd. With up to 100 million ENS tokens being circulated, 25 million of these are available for those who registered their “.eth” domains before October 31st 2021! Don’t miss out – if you’re eligible submit your claim before May 4th 2022 and reap the rewards with your very own set of ENS tokens.
How to claim ENS token
To be eligible for the airdrop, you must have registered a “.eth” domain before October 31st 2021. If you meet this requirement, you can submit your claim by following these steps.
- Log into your wallet and visit the Ethereum Name Service website (ens.domains).
- Connect your wallet to the ENS site and click on “CLAIM TOKEN”
- Enter your “.eth” domain name, which will be verified against the list of eligible domains.
- Select how many tokens you’d like to claim and submit the form.
- The ENS team will process your claim and transfer the tokens to your wallet.
Congratulations! You’ve now claimed ENS tokens, which can be used to participate in decision-making processes or exchanged for other digital assets on cryptocurrency exchanges. Enjoy taking part in the world of blockchain and enjoy the benefits of your new tokens!
What are ENS tokens and what do they do?
ENS tokens are governance tokens that allow holders to participate in the decision-making processes of the Ethereum Name Service. They can also be exchanged for other digital assets on cryptocurrency exchanges. ENS tokens are an important part of the Ethereum ecosystem and provide holders with a voice in how the service is run.
Additionally, ENS tokens can be used to pay for services such as name registrations and the resolution of disputes. This makes them an important asset in the world of blockchain and cryptocurrency.
What are the benefits of owning ENS tokens?
Owning ENS tokens provides holders with the ability to set their own personal preferences when it comes to how the Ethereum Name Service is run. Additionally, there are several benefits that come with owning ENS tokens such as:
• Increased security – Holding ENS tokens gives users an extra layer of protection against hackers and malicious actors.
• Increased privacy – ENS tokens can be used to pay for services such as name registrations and dispute resolution, allowing holders to keep their personal information private.
• Reduced fees – By owning ENS tokens, users are able to save on transaction fees when using the Ethereum Name Service.
• Access to exclusive events – Owners of ENS tokens are eligible to take part in exclusive events, such as airdrops and giveaways.
• Unlock new opportunities – Owners of ENS tokens have access to the limited resources available on Ethereum Name Service, allowing them to explore new opportunities and stay up-to-date with the latest trends in the blockchain space.